[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Nichole's recovery, was: Re: Puzzled about all our new vounteer requests

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 00:19:04 -0600

So sorry, Shelley, and others who have written!

I was thinking I put the link so people could follow our daily updates in my
pre-surgery message to not clog the list.  The link is below my name, but long
story short, Surgery went well, came home Friday by ambulance.  She is not
tolerating the TLSO (back brace), so it is limiting her time up, and even at
that, they wanted her in it 23/7.  Still aside from the pain meds constipating
her, she is doing surprisingly well.  A few smiles and giggles and books are
her buddies again.

Thanks for asking!

Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: