[bksvol-discuss] OT: New granddaughter!

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

Nina Rose Beale has made her entrance into the world!  My daughter Tamara went
into
labor at 3:30am, and Nina was born at 7:30pm at the Lucille Packard
Children's Hospital on the Stanford campus. 9 days past her due date,
Nina weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces at birth, and is 21 inches long, with
dark hair and dark eyes. She's very alert, already scoping out the
territory, and a real cutie!  My son-in-law John and Tamara are exhausted but
ecstatic at meeting their daughter at long last.  John will have
pictures available in a few days, I'm sure.

Carrie aka the Doting Grandmother

Be a better friend, newshound, and