[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. New York Times Bestsellers

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:31:08 -0600

the book reviews are part of the paper. Just use NFB news line or the newspapers and magazines link on the bookshare site. Choose the New York Times and look through it for the book section. If I remember correctly it can be found in the Sunday paper, which is available for the entire week on which it comes out.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>