[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: New Orleans and flooding

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:39:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Cindy, me thinks it was an older issue of NG... as the September one
is supposed to be about Africa.

And i do remember reading that article, and how the drilling for oil, is
removing, stuff, from below and how the marshes are sinking because of
that.

Discovery had a disturbing documentary, that you could tell they had been
working on for a while, and Katrina, kind of forced them to finish and
submit it, and it also talked about how a storm surge would drain the
like.  parts of it, were at least a year old or so.

Scary.

But i do believe that may have been a NG from last year?

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com