[bksvol-discuss] OT! New Microsoft App for the iPad, contact me off list with any coments please its OT HERE!

  • From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 14:19:25 -0400

Hello, Bookshare friends,
I want to say this that it is totally off topic here and my purpose of this
email is only to pass on the information for those who may perhaps benefit.  If
you have any comments or anything about that, I sincerely request you to email
me at:  kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
Now to the actual information, I have heard that new Microsoft Word app has
been released for the iPad and iPhone.  The iPad version looks fine with
voiceover, but the iPhone version is not accessible with voiceover as far as
editing goes.  The iPad version is good so far.  You need a 365 microsoft
subscription to use this app fully.  If you sign in with your email, you can
only view the documents unless you sign in with your microsoft email or buy the
subscription.  I just wanted to pass along.  In addition, if you use the mobile
version of this app with voiceover, and you experience trouble editing, I
strongly suggest you to write or call Microsoft accessibility with your
feedback.  THe more feedback they receive, hopefully, the better they will fix
it.  **This is only info.**
Thank you,

Sent from my iPad To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to