[bksvol-discuss] OT: Name mixups

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:34:50 -0800 (PST)

Right--Sorry, Jill. I see it's was Julia.
Well, both names start with J. smile. I used to call
my daughters by each others' names--they both start
with D. My elder daughter's ex's name is Matt and her
new and much nicer husband's name is Mark. I've
stopped referring to the former in my mind or when
talking about to him my husband or friends by his name
for fear I'll call the present nice guy by the wrong
name--that would be bad.

G.Cindy