[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT NYC get-together

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:45 -0700 (PDT)

$47 for the two of you, including drinks? I'm pretty
conservative and don't like to pay a lot for dining
out, but that doesn't sound particularly expensive to
me -- or did you mean $47 each? Is there a tax in NYC,
and if so, what per cent?  Just curious.

Cindy

-- Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> New York City area volunteers,
> There is a TGI Fridays at 47 E 42nd St., a few doors
> east of Madison, which
> makes it convenient for both me and E.  They have a
> tasty grilled vegetable
> and pasta dish, 3 or 4 kinds of fish, and other
> stuff for meat-eaters.  It
> cost me and my husband about $47 for dinner and
> drinks, so it ain't cheap,
> but it could be worse. There was music, but not so
> loud that we couldn't
> carry on a normal conversation, at least around 5,
> when we were there.
> So, what say we meet there next Monday, around, say,
> 5 PM?  That would be
> the 27th. It would be fun to meet other volunteers!
> Talk to me.  Time and date are certainly negotiable.
>
> We can take this private, if only a few people are
> interested.
> Tracy

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail