[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT NVDA Free Screen Reader

  • From: "Daria Radford" <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:09:56 -0400

kim,
Email me offlist. I have a couple of questions about harp but don't want to discusss them onlist.

-----Original Message----- From: Kim Loftis
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:34 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT NVDA Free Screen Reader

I use NVDA almost exclusively now... it does a fabulous job, and works very
well with Bookshare. But I agree with Larry -- E-Speak is really, really
terrible.  There is a way to install Eloquence, though, as well as Nuance
voices. The Nuance voices aren't free, though. If you're interested, drop me
a note and I can share more info.

Warmest,
Kim