[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Multiple Cindys

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:08:24 -0400

One of my favorite cab drivers in Lynn, has been driving a cab for 66 years,
he is 81.

And this year, he came up with two predictions.

1. The Red Sox would get the World Series.

and

2.  That myself and my colleague who are both visually impaired would see
some day.

he has the first one right.

Who knows maybe he will be right on the other one too, smile.

But he is a great driver and great guy.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller