[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Multiple Cindys

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 06:10:08 -0400

Cindy and Cindy, there are four women named Monica on this list and another woman who spells hers with a k in her name. I use my last name in my signature, and so do they. It seems to work out well that way. Of course, nicknames or handles that describe you are good too. Monika with a k signs her messages as Monika in Maryland. Grandma Cindy, if you don't like the grandma part, we can always change to calling you something different. You have a young spirit and mind, and I don't really ever think of you as being old. I do think of you as being worthy of my affection and respect, and you are a friend. If there is a name you'd rather use, just speak up. I don't think anyone here wants to label you in a way that makes you feel bad in any way.

Monica Willyard

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Hi, Cindy.

Whatever you feel comfortable with. I was the first
Cindy, and Lissi became Lissi instead of Cindy. When
another one appeared, I became Grandma Cindy, but I
don't like to sign that way--it makes me feel too
old--but I added that somewhere so it does show up.
The next Cindy chose to sign as Cindy Ray or Cindy
Lou--I think that's the same person, smile.

I see the the second Amber uses her last initial and
so became Amber G. So whatever you choose to do is
fine--. If people are careful, and I've begun to do
this for Ambers and Allisons, they'll look at the From
address and notice which Cindy is writing. smile

Cindy (Grandma)