[bksvol-discuss] OT: Multiple Cindys

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Cindy.

Whatever you feel comfortable with. I was the first
Cindy, and Lissi became Lissi instead of Cindy. When
another one appeared, I became Grandma Cindy, but I
don't like to sign that way--it makes me feel too
old--but I added that somewhere so it does show up.
The next Cindy chose to sign as Cindy Ray or Cindy
Lou--I think that's the same person, smile.

I see the the second Amber uses her last initial and
so became Amber G. So whatever you choose to do is
fine--. If people are careful, and I've begun to do
this for Ambers and Allisons, they'll look at the From
address and notice which Cindy is writing. smile

Cindy (Grandma)