[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Mainstreaming

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:40:43 -0500

Hi, Sarah. You've had a very interesting experience! I think it's neat that
you were able to go to a school for the blind and regular school
alternately. The school for the blind is an hour or more from where I live,
so while I did attend the school for a few years, I couldn't do both at the
same time. That would have been a neat concept and something I think a lot
of people could probably benefit from. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown