[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Mainstreaming

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:06:27 -0500

Mama was in charge of Girl Scout cookie sales for our troop one year. We outsold everybody. Our garage was full of those chocolate mint cookies. My sister can see. She is a couple of years younger than me. We were both Girl Scouts. My grandfather used to take me on hikes so now I do it as an adult. My grandmother gardened and I got the bug from her as well as learning to knit from her.

E.