[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Mainstreaming

  • From: "Lorana Chanicut" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:27:12 -0700

It would be wonderful if there were always right answers, and clearly wrong answers, but the world is rarely drawn in such black and white colors. What I might hold is the right answer is likely not going to work for someone else. We can't agree about religion, politics, or what is acceptable scientific advancement, so agreeing on the correct approach to parenting is unlikely.

Nonetheless, I can understand your wish for such a perfect society.