[bksvol-discuss] OT: Little Beau Hill

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:30:15 -0400

Jamie,

Were you asking me when the baby is due?  One day next week I hope.  He
will be our second boy.  He is named Beau, but I am calling him 'Little
Beau Hill' because he is almost a year old and is only 15 1/2 inches
tall at the shoulder and weighs in about 15 pounds.  Baby Phoebe is just
about the same size, but just turned 18 months.  She and Beau should
make a cute 'little' couple.

Btw, Phoebe and Beau are Bedlington Terriers, a breed we have had since
1979.  I hope to be able to put up some books  telling about this
wonderful breed.They make wonderful children, but it is good to know
what to expect from them.

Your friends,
Nancy, Natasha, Baby Phoebe and soon to be Little Beau Hill

Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Children's books' illustrations

Yes, I will! That's a great idea. I haven't downloaded
the David book yet...

When is your baby due?

Jamie in Michigan