[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Lisey's Story

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 01:39:14 -0600

I had the original submission, not the NYT submission of Lisey's Story.  The
NYT submission doesn't have the issue with Paragraph Markers at the end of
every line in the print book.  I didn't see anything that would suggest a
problem with the Braille when I skimmed the DAISY version, so perhaps Robert
had the original submission as well.

Gerald

  _____