[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Lisey's Story

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:32:50 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I did submit Lisey's Story (as the New York Times) a week ago, and Gustavo
has approved it.  The book in the collection has 520 pages, so it's the
corrected version of the book.  If someone discovers a problem with it, please
let me know and I'll fix it.

  Thanks, Carrie

Maria Kristic <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  If I'm not mistaken, she already has:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=41486
I do remember there being a copy previously in the collection, but it had
been listed as being 4 pages long or some such, so I specifically remember
Carrie saying she was going to replace that copy due to lack of page breaks.
Perhaps, Robert picked up the originally submitted copy, or am I completely
misunderstanding you, and the copy already submitted by Carrie under the
"New York Times" username is the one which has this problem?

Thanks,
Maria
Skype: MariaKristic
AIM: MCKristic