[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning to cook

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 00:01:10 -0800

Hello Julie,

Even though at the present I live with a world class chef I was allowed to
cook quite young. I wasn't more than maybe 9 when I was allowed to make
breakfast on Sunday! My mom made it a big deal.... Kaitlyn is making
breakfast! I did take a couple of cooking classes in high school too.

You're right, that once you get the basics down then it comes down to using
good ingredience and a willingness to try new things.

Katie Hill
The Reconnection & reiki Healing
Get yur personalized numerology chart
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx