[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning braille

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:43:51 -0500

Hi, Jana. I personally think that's how braille should be taught all the
time, but I also know it's not, unfortunately. You ought to see some of my
husband's emails when he doesn't pay attention to spell checkers! Yikes!
Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx