[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning Braille

  • From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:56:32 -0700

I'm certainly not down on all teachers, by any means. The educational
establishment, yes, I don't have much good to say about that, but there are
wonderful teachers out there, who are worth their weight in gold. I had some
of these growing up, and know others. The students who had
 the teacher Lissi mentioned were lucky indeed! Unfortunately I haven't seen
many programs where they actually teach the practicality of budgeting, and
so forth. Tom, I'm sure your former students were lucky to have you as a
teacher.