[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning Braille

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:46:16 -0800 (PST)

That's a cute story, Lora. Not only that, but now I
have an idea of what people mean when they talk about
conracted Braille, which I didn't before. It's like
learning shorthand. And I'm impressed that you did so
well in spelling when you were, essentially, spelling
in two different languages.

I don't remember seeing your name here before.
Welcome.

Cindy