[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Large Print

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:38:24 -0800 (PST)

Sue,

I did some research -- didn't find the answer to your
question, but I did find some sites that talk about
the specific font they use, which leads me to think
that the number of lines per page might depend upon
the kind of font -- its size and the spaceing between
letters and words.

I'm going to the library tomorrow, so I can count some
lines of some of our LP books and see if there's a
standard number of lines per page. An easier thing, I
think, would be for me to get the book, if we have it
in the library. Then I could tell you specifically if
there are no page numbers, or if there's supposed to
be a skipped line, etc. and/or if there are page
numbers I could number them for you.

Is your file rtf or txt? If the latter, I can tell you
if the page number should come before or afer the page
break by ascertaining if the number is at the top of
bottom of the page (assuming we have the book in the
library or the library system).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com