[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Kurzweil and Google Books

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:19:34 -0700

Kelby, go to send a message to imailsrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and type the following line into the body: Subscribe first name last name replacing the words first name with Kelby and the last name with Carlson, if you have any problems, contact me and I could try again to help.

Chela
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelby Carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>