[bksvol-discuss] OT: Kudos

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth,

I want to compliment you and others like you who take
the nonfiction, some of the books very long, to
validate. I admit that unless specifically asked, I
avoid them--although having been asked I have become
acquainted withe some books that I've kept from the
library to read myself.  But I think downloading for
validation history and philosophy that you can't know
in advance is interestingly written deserves more
credit than you and others like you get.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs