[bksvol-discuss] OT: Kluge

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:05:11 -0400

Hi Roger.
I probably spelled it wrong, but it  is programmer-speak for a klutzy
workaround, or sometimes smashing together two bits of code to make
something that works, but ain't pretty.  I'm a programmer, and I hate
kluges.  They offend my aesthetic sense.  Code that is efficient and easy
to understand is a thing of elegance and beauty.  Kluges are neither.
Tracy