[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Kindle was Requesting a book

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 05:39:20 -0800

As a note of interest, I thought I would pass along the following info.

vi-kindle: Visually Impaired Kindle users Group
Group formed to share tips on using Amazon's Kindle e-readers accessibility
features.  Independently moderated, not affiliated with Amazon.
You may join this list at:
//www.freelists.org/list/vi-kindle

-----Original Message----- From: Dornetta
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:51 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Kindle was Requesting a book

Hello Russ:
Thanks for this information...I greatly appreciate it. I've been longing for
a Kindle for some time now and now with the correct assessable model and a
few other helpful hints with respects to unlocking...it seems to be
obtainable. Again greatly appreciated!
Netta