[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Katie being gone

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:16:44 -0700

HI Cindy,

This will be for dragon boating. It comes at a good time because I just need
to get away for a few days. Lots of good opportunities keep coming my way
but a little overwhelming.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx