[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Jordan's Ordering (was Re: Re: books out of order)

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:59:55 -0700

I'm sorry that there may be only one mor WOT book. I have complained about the padded nature of some of the later books, but I really liked book 11, and was hoping for at least a couple more. Besides, if the final book is really big, it could be broken up. After all, that's the way the Lord of the Rings was published. It was written as one long book but published as three.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>