[bksvol-discuss] OT: Jaws

  • From: "Natalie" <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 01:24:03 -1000

Hey all,

I just need a really quick answer for this. I'm horrible at searching through
the Jaws help files to find what I want. So I figure rather than stress myself
out, I'd put the question to the list and have you kind people answer my
question.

I just bought a new laptop and had the Jaws installed. However, I'm not sure if
the person who helped me install the Jaws did whatever you do to change the
settings to laptop settings. Or whatever. All I remember is a long time ago
when I first started inquiring about a laptop, I asked the question of settings
for JFW. Anyway, I was told you just change something and make it have laptop
settings. So that's my question. Where do I look to find this setting? I've
already tried looking through the menus and such, but don't really want to
change stuff r touch anything really in the event I screw something up.

If anyone out there would be so kind as to help me out, I would be most
appreciative.

Natalie