[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Is that dog real?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 02:05:11 -0800 (PST)

lol. I don't think you should be more civil. I can't
believe people can be so stupid. What are they
thinking?

I dodn't know if I'd be able to thiunk fast enough to
come up with some remark, like "oh, no...however did I
get here? I thought I was flying to California.

Yes, you all definitely should get together and
compile all your stories into a book.

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>