[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: I'm a Grandma!

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:33:43 -0400

Congratulations, Lora.
Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 7:01 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: I'm a Grandma!

Hi,

My first grandchild came into the world last night at 10:54 PM. Her name is
Emilee.  She weighs 8 pounds 3 ounces, and is 19 inches long.

I went out to Hawaii to meet her, but she was two weeks late, and I had to
return home before she was born.  Although I would have like to have been
there for her birth, I'll get to meet her in November. I'm happy to report
that mama and baby are doing well.