[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: IPODs

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:06:23 -0500

I use my MP3 player, and my Book Courier to read books while I am doing
other things like knitting, cleaning the house, or taking a bubble bath.
And the Braillenote is used for work.  And usually by the time I get home,
and edit the books I need to edit, well....

Besides the speaker on the BN is not spectacular where I can purchase an
external speaker for the Zen Stone, and for the Book courier.

Also the Braillenote is not recognized as an appropriate agent for
Overdrive, and I like listening to audio books on Unabridged.

That is why I don't use the MP3 feature on the Braillenote.  I have however
used it before for teaching my students listening skills.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.