[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: IPODs

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 05:06:40 -0700

Thanks, Monica.  I'd love to take a peek at the Olympus.  It's one of many
reasons I brought this question to the list; I was hoping someone would have
insight into other options.

One of the nice things with the IPODs, though, is that they'll play video,
too.  Now I don't need the video, but if I'm trying to watch a TV show, the
two sort of go together.  <Smile>

 I'll go take a peek at the Olympus, though.

Thanks.

  _____