[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Help with Overdrive

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:44:46 -0500

As I understand it the Overdrive books expire after a certain time and the Stream does not have a clock and so will not support them.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: