[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Help with Overdrive

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:31:28 -0800

Yes you can.
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:14 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Help with Overdrive

Really?  Could I play them on my Victor Stream then?
My library has Overdrive books, but I never tried them, because I thought
I would be tied to my PC.
Tracy

Did you get overdrive figured out? My library uses overdrive for their
downloadable audio books. I haven't done it in a couple of months but once
they download, you can transfer them to your mp3 player using windows
media
player.