[bksvol-discuss] OT: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with Descriptive video

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The PAC Mate User List" <PMList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:40:55 -0500

Hi all, (and please excuse the cross-post),

I have no idea if this is local or national, but I just learned that for this
week our Showcase theater is showing Harry Potter And the Goblet of Fire and
offering descriptive video for blind patrons. Seems like a good thing to
support, so I thought I'd mention it in case it's happening nationally. I hope
it is, and that some of you can take advantage of it.
Take care,
Donna