[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy New Year

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:24:53 -0600

You conjure images from my youth, Kim!  Both those are delicious!  (Can you
tell I like LOTS of different foods?!?)  Been eons since I have had connections
to good Jewish cooking and like any ethnic cooking, it is best by its own.

Used ot help a Mexican family and her homemade tamales were unlike any others I
have ever tasted.  Never had Chinese in a traditional home, but have been
blessed to eat Persian, Greek, Italian, and many others in first generation
homes.  add in my Czech, Bohemian, and Lithuanian heritage, and I have had some
tasty foods...

Valerie