[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Happy Birthday Chela

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:43:26 -0500

Happy birthday Chela ()()()

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chela Robles
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:04 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Happy Birthday Chela

  Thanks.
  --------------------------------
  "To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but
when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I
think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity
of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the
performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
  Chela Robles
  E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx