[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Guide Dogs

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:02:41 -0500

Hi Anastasia,
Lois Lowry is one of my all-time favorite author of books for young children,
so if you feel like scanning them I would enjoy validating. I could also
validate the Spanish ones, but those need to be really good scans because I'm
not as good at extrapolating the correct text from errors.

In fact, why don't I go check out "El Dador." I haven't read it in English yet,
so I can check out the quality. Many of the Spanish books were added en masse
to the collection and were never validated, so the quality may be a lot higher
than fair.
Kellie