[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Guide Dogs

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

I was sorry sorry to hear about your daughter's
disappointment. How much vision does she have, and
does she expect to lose more? Maybe the school is
worried that with her vision she'll subconsciously be
unable to relinquish control to the dog.

I agree with Dan that it wouldn't hurt to check out
other places. Also, I think it would be helpful to
others with children and who might be considering dogs
themselves, to post what you find out.