[bksvol-discuss] OT: Good News

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:25:18 -0400

I feel like shouting this from my roof top. :) I mentioned a few weeks ago that my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had surgery today, and the doctor said it hadn't spread like he'd feared. He thinks he got it all today, and my aunt is feeling ok too. I have been so worried, and this is just a major relief! Thank you all for your prayers and practical help while I've been running my dad's business. I'll be running it for 2 more weeks, and then life will begin to settle down to normal, if normal does actually exist. (grin)