[bksvol-discuss] OT: Gmail

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:14:48 -0400

Hi.
Does anyone have scripts for using Gmail?
There's a Basic HTML version but that doesn't have all of the options the regular version has. For example, you can't select all of your messages on the screen and delete them all at once with Basic HTML. Unless I'm missing something, which is always possible.

So, I thought that maybe someone wrote up some code for Gmail and, if so, I'd sure like to know about it.
Thanks.
Christina