[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Get Well Jana

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:16:06 -0600

Hi, Cindy and everyone! Thanks for the kind words. I went to the doctor today. Turns out it's not the flu, it's strep. I've never had strep before, so while I knew it wasn't like any cold I've ever had, I didn't have a clue what it was. I'm pretty groggy right now, but at least I know what I'm dealing with. Thanks again!

Jana