[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fwd: Introducing Free Kindle Software with Accessibility Features

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:03:21 -0500

They were not really conclusions. They were an attempt to ask the kind of pertinent questions that any consumer should ask before leaping into a purchase or commitment. One of those questions was based on a suspicion, but that was not a conclusion either.

"Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com