[bksvol-discuss] OT: Fwd: Fw: Canes, computers help blind veterans cope

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 15:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

SO close to Memorial Day, I thought this article, sent
to me by Louise, would be of interest. Did those of
you who use them know the origins of the canes you
use? Perhaps you already know about the Edward Hines
Jr. Veterans Affairs Hospital inm Illinois and the
rehabilitation work they do there, but I thought U'd
send this on just in case...

Cindy