[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fwd: Fw: Blind sight

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:03:32 -0400

Hi, Kasondra. I don't visualize braille or print letters in colors, but it's
strange. I've never discussed my tendency to do this, either, but I
visualize days of the week, months, numbers and things like that in colors,
too. I do have a little vision, so I, too, can see colors. It's strange. I
know we've talked about this on this list before, and even though I do it
some myself, I still think it's strange! <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.