[bksvol-discuss] OT: Fwd: Fw: Blind sight

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

This article relates, subject-wise, to one that I
forwarded a while back--vision being given to a man
who was blind fo forty years, having lost his sight at
age three.

The article mentions dreams. I've wondered, but have
refrained from asking, what the dreams of blind people
are like. Does the brain create pictures and shapes
from the various sensations you have during the day? I
hope you don't mind my asking.

Cindy