[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Fw: Web Braille

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:06:57 -0600

Jill or Jana or someone,

Is they states like Utah become the NLS Braille distribution locations to so
much of the country.  I know the Utah library distributes Braille books to
states like Illinois and Wisconsin as well as 15 other states I can think
of.  I still use hard copy Braille, and I love it no matter how it comes.
It's just that my shelf space is limited.  That's Web Braille and bookshare
are so good.  I have over a thousand books that I got from both sources.

Kasondra Payne