[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Fw: Web Braille

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:00:51 -0400

Tracy, I wrote to Kevin, partially because I thought that very few people would understand the magic of braille. I love even the smell of a braille book. I love my technology, but paper is real. It would be good if it didn't take up so much room, but it does.

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>