[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Fw: Web Braille

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 19:13:17 -0500

Me, too, Jill. Next to Bookshare, Web Braille is my favorite way to obtain accessible material. It makes me sad to think that the service may have been permanently discontinued. Hopefully, this is not the case, and we will be able to download Braille books soon. Meanwhile, the director for the Nashville Library For The Blind made a plea at a local NFB conference where I recently sang for Braille readers to take advantage of hardcopy titles. Perhaps this would be a good time for me to break down and read an actual hard-bound book with no technology involved. <Smile> Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>